Finally, with the COVID rules relaxing this week, we are reopening the NWCC Clubhouse (Lower High Street, Conwy) from Friday 21st May.
- The facilities (showers, toilets, washers / dryers and coffee machine) will be opening the same day and will be available to members 7 days a week.
- The bar will be opening on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at first.
COVID measures will be in place, including:
- Table service only – Elaine will come to take your order, and drink must be consumed at the tables.
- Contact tracing – please sign the book or scan the QR barcode on the NHS app when you arrive.
- Face coverings must be worn unless seated at tables.
- Social distance when not seated.
- Maximum of 5 per table, from up to 3 households.
- Payment by card if possible.
- STAY AT HOME if you have any COVID symptoms.
The launch has finished its total rebuild and is now back in the water again, fully operational. It is running 0900 – 1700 every day (pre-book only please, while COVID regulations are still in force) and outside these hours by arrangement with Mark.
We have a keen new driver starting with us, Lewis, who is currently getting familiar with the boat and operation.
Contact Mark on: 07943 620359 or VHF Channel M (37a) call “Club Launch”