Conwy Marina Holding Pontoon Closure
The Conwy Marina outside holding pontoon will be closed to all berth holders and visitors for dredging works and replacement of the infrastructure between approximately the 7th and 22nd May.
- Dredging scheduled to start 7th May 2019.
- Dredging scheduled to last approximately 2 weeks.
- NO ACCESS PERMITTED TO THE OUTER WAITING PONTOON TO BERTH HOLDERS OR VISITORS DURING WORKS. Restrictions will occur between 7th and 22nd May 2019.
- All vessels must be removed from the pontoon before the 6th May 2019.
- Any dock fenders or fixed lines must be removed.
- Old pontoon infrastructure scheduled for removal on the 18th May 2019
- New pontoon infrastructure scheduled for installation on the 21st and 22nd May 2019.
Conwy Marina Manager