RYA Day Skipper Theory
Date(s) - 22nd February 2020 - 24th February 2020
09:15 - 17:00
All the theory you need for your RYA Day Skipper ticket. Covers Chartwork, Tides, Electronic Navigation, Safety, Meteorology, Collision Regulations, Pilotage, and Passage Planning.
We are running the course over two long weekends (Saturday, Sunday and Monday), 15/16/17 Feb and 22/23/24 Feb. The course will run each day from 0915 to 1700 at the NWCC Clubhouse in Lower High Street, Conwy.
The cost per person is £320
Students need to provide a plotter, dividers, compass, 2B pencils, eraser, and notebook and will receive a student pack. There is no assumed knowledge for this course.
Please book using the form here or email [email protected].
£320 is payable to the Club on booking. We accept payments by the following methods:
- In advance by cheque (please make payable to “North Wales Cruising Club Ltd” and send by post or hand over at the bar).
- In advance by card or cash at the Clubhouse.
- In advance via electronic fund transfer (please request bank account details when making booking).
- In advance using RYA training vouchers (please ensure the correct value as we cannot give change).
- Via your existing Direct Debit instruction if you are a Club member.