Anglesey Cruise 2018
Date(s) - 4th May 2018 - 7th May 2018
Key times on 5th:
- LW Conwy 0930 BST
- HW Conwy 1500 BST
- Swellies HW Slack 1310 BST
- HW Caernarfon 1410 BST
- HW Liverpool 1510 BST
Key times on 6th:
- HW Caernarfon 1450 BST
- South Stack Slack 0920, 1430 and 2140 BST
Key times on 7th:
- E-going stream along N coast of Anglesey starts 1030 BST
- HW Conwy 1650 BST
Unfortunately, events at Holyhead have had an impact on our trip and we won’t be able to visit Holyhead. The Sailing Club moorings are fully booked and the marina will have very limited facilities so we have had to think of something else.
I am proposing the following which will still give us at least 2 stops and a chance to visit Y Felinheli (Port Dinorwic) again but it’s not set in stone yet so feedback is welcome.
- Friday Night – Menai Bridge – for those that can make it.
- Saturday Night – Y Felinheli (Port Dinorwic). Leave Conwy 1200 BST, arrive 1530 BST.
- Sunday Night – Caernarfon.
- Monday – return to Conwy.
The President’s Cup will be awarded for a competitive element, to be decided.
Bookings are closed for this event.