Round Anglesea Cruise 2017
Date(s) - 29th April 2017 - 1st May 2017
This year we will be leaving in two groups: Some will be leaving Conwy on Friday evening, overnighting in Menai Bridge and navigating the Swellies at slack water on Saturday. The second group will be leaving on Saturday morning and heading straight to Caernarfon through the Swellies.
On Sunday we will be heading from Caernarfon to Holyhead and then heading home on Monday.
Key times on Saturday:
- LW Conwy 0710 BST
- HW Conwy 1340 BST
- HW Caernarfon 1250 BST
- HW Liverpool 1420 BST
- Swellies slack water 1220 BST
- Swellies HW 1330 BST
- Group 1 Leave Conwy Friday evening and overnight at Menai Bridge
- Group 2 Leave Conwy Saturday 1000 BST and progress straight to the Swellies
- Arrive Caernarfon 1400 BST (approx)
Key times on Sunday:
- HW Caernarfon 1340 BST
- South Stack slack water 2000 BST
- Sunset 2044 BST
- Leave Caernarfon 1300 BST
- Arrive Holyhead 1930 BST (approx)
Key times on Monday:
- HW Conwy 1530 BST
- Carmel Head westbound tide starts 0930 BST
- Leave Holyhead 0830 BST
- Arrive Conwy 1500 BST (approx)
Further details about the trip, including restaurant bookings, will be determined closer to the event.
Bookings are closed for this event.