Summer Cruise 2024

Map Unavailable

Date(s) - 16th July 2024 - 3rd August 2024
All Day


Wither the wind blows, to minimise our use of diesel and maximise our time under sail we will make a final decision on the destination much closer to the time. However if the conditions are favourable the aim will be to go to Scotland or Northern Ireland.

The 15th is a getting ready day after the LA-LA but the actual start date will be flexible as well depending on the forecast. If the 15th looks good and the 16th doesn’t we go on the 15th.

Some may decide to stay out longer and make the most of August, if its nice….

Please sign up either by filling in the form below or by clicking here to get in touch by email, or via the Club WhatsApp group.


Bookings are closed for this event.