VHF Radio Course and Short Range Certificate – Day 1
Date(s) - 18th March 2017
09:00 - 17:00
Apologies but this course is now FULLY BOOKED. If you are interested in a future course, please leave a comment below or email email@example.com
On booking you will receive a copy of the phonetic alphabet to learn before the course, and login details so that you can study the course slides online prior to attending the course.
On the Saturday and Sunday morning you’ll receive instruction from Ian Cheek of North West Sailing, and practice on dummy VHF radios. On the Sunday afternoon you will have a short assessment, and, if successful, your SRC Certificate will follow by post.
Please note that you need to bring a passport sized photograph of yourself to give to your assessor on the Sunday, to be included in your Operator’s Certificate.
On Saturday 18th March, instruction will run all day from 0900 to 1700 with a break for lunch.
On Sunday 19th March, instruction will run from 0900 to 1200, there will be a break for lunch and assessments will run from 1300.
£110 pounds is payable to the Club on booking, which includes a course pack. We accept payments by the following methods:
- In advance by cheque (please make payable to “North Wales Cruising Club Ltd” and send by post or hand over at the bar)
- On the day by card or cash
- Through electronic fund transfer (please request bank account details when making booking)
- Using RYA training vouchers on the day (please ensure the correct value as we cannot give change)
- Via your existing Direct Debit instruction if you are a Club member
The exam fee of £60 must be paid to the assessor on the day, and cash or credit / debit cards are accepted.
Apologies but this course is now FULLY BOOKED. If you are interested in a future course, please leave a comment below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can take a maximum of 9 students and will need a minimum of 6 to run the course.
This event is fully booked.